A JOURNEY FROM MOLE TO MOUNTAIN...
THE SAGA IS STILL TO BE CONTINUED...
Exon is the brain Child of honorable Mr. Merajuddin Siddiqui who is a visionary and a man of simple living and high thinking. His deeds speak in volumes about his dedication toward the principles of secularism. He does not to the creamy layer of the society He was not born with silver spoon in his mouth. Whatever he learnt, he learnt through hard way of experience. This process of learning inculcated in him a dream to learn, to lead and to live to serve. From his very childhood, he realized that the area of old lucknow is densely populated with the population who are hand to mouth and there was no awakening in them towards being literate and educated. So with very pious and noble feelings he undertook the tedious task to do something about it. He decided to mould and shape the destiny of these people with immense positivity and with strong determination. He dreamt with open eyes to awaken the society .He got its culmination in the year 1983.he began his mission from the grass root level knocking each and every door to spread the light of education in the dark orthodox and neglected masses who where deprived of the basic human dignity in absence of education.
His motivational speeches enlightened the masses and the effort bore a beautiful blooming reward “EXON :- masoom” in 1983 .With a very basic facilities deprived of so called modern essentials Exon started in a very humble setup in victoria ganj later on extending its another branch near khala bazar kotwali. Though Lacking in facilities it never felt the dearth of zeal and enthusiasm .starting from a humble beginning it now boost of having a reputed degree college for girls, who not only provide education to them but also empowers them to be an asset and valuable pillar in society. Instead of making it a money minting factory the onus was on creating a temple of learning
Education is not just a process of giving knowledge for a future job but a lifelong process which creates an understanding of moral and ethical values to guide one’s life in a right path.
Exon Girls Degree College strives to build students with knowledge, capabilities and social skills. So that they can contribute productively to community and society at a whole. Our exceptional standards and mentoring by professionally trained teachers help in making students, who make society proud.
Exon Girls Degree College
The Exon Girls Degree College is not just a minting ground to educate the girls but an academy of learning where future citizen of India are molded. The college not only provides them knowledge to survive in competitive business world but also make them aware of their roots tradition and values .Which make these enlightened girls a strong pillar for society and nation.
We welcome you to join our mission to illuminate the youth and specially the girls students for building a better harmonious society.
I humbly pray to the Almighty God to shower his blessings upon the future generation who have been given the responsibility to take the world from chaos and turmoil into an orderly civilized society.
Exon Girls Degree College
VISION & MISSION
Exon Girls Degree College yearns to create academic atmosphere, based on scientific facts.
We believe in imparting education which is culturally relevant, socially significant and globally compatible .
Our mission is to nurture children for economics independence, cultural integrity with scientific temperament .we firmly believe in grooming spirited citizen dedicated for both spiritual and materialistic growth .Resulting in better coordination of self, community and global scenario .We would like to usher in an era where our students are ready to have scientific knowledge and sufficient global awareness to attain their expected destination.
A student may apply may apply for any three of the following subjects offered by the college .In the third year students will have to opt for any two subjects from the three subjects studied till second year .Transfer of subject with in the stream is permissible upto ten days from the commencement of classes.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
1. The application form and prospectus can be purchased from the office and the duly filled form should be submitted within time (as per the dates given at the time of admission).The time and date of distribution and collection of form will be displayed on the college notice board and will be widely published in other social media.
2. THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
Following documents will be required at the time of submitting the form and will be attached with form :
- I. Passport size photographs (six).
- II. A character certificate issued by the Head of institution last attended (Principal /or equivalent of principal )
- III. Self Attested copies of High School and Intermediate Mark Sheet and Certificate (Two copies
- IV. Original Transfer Certificate from the last institution attended.
- V. In case of private candidates certificate from the center superintendent of the center must be attached.
- VI. Migration certificate for candidates belonging to outside U.P /or from institute outside U.P.
- VII. Students seeking admission in under graduate course after gap of one year or more, (after doing their intermediate or equivalent course,)have to state reason for their gap. An affidavit in this regard have to be submitted stating the reason.
3. Attested copy of documents i.e marksheets,certificate and original T.C e.tc Will be submitted before the completion of admission formalities.
4. Except Transfer certificate and migration certificate all the copy/ies of certificate will be submitted with the form .NO certificates whatsoever may be received separately after submission of the form.
5. Photocopies of documents, affidavit and photographs submitted with the form will not be returned .
6. Receipt of submission of admission form will be issued to the candidate at time of submission of application form .The receipt should be preserved and produce at the time of the admission.
7. Fee is non refundable.
8. Information r/ inquiry regarding college fee should be done from admission in charge and / college office. There is no concession in fees.
9. To appear in final examination 75 % of attendance is mandatory .Those who fail to attain required attendance will be debarred from appearing in the examination and hence will be detained.
10. If a student fails to attend the collage for a continuous period of one month their names will be struck off from rolls of the college (i.e attendance register etc. ) unless their absence from the collage is condoned.
11. Re admission fees is 100 Rs, (if the student is eligible for re admission ).
12. Uniform is compulsory and is an integral part of curriculum.
Admission to B.A., B.Com. & B.Sc. is open through an interview/Merit basis.
A. A Candidate will be eligible for admission if she has qualified Intermediate or equivalent Examinations for B.A., B.Com. & B.Sc. witch ever is relevent.
1. Intermediate or equivalent examination of any recognised Board or University.
2. Dabir-e-Kamil Examination of Lucknow University with English.
3. Fazil-e-Adab Examination of Lucknow University with English.
4. Kamil (Persian) Alim/Fazil) Examination of Arabic & Persian Examination Board of U.P. Allahabad
5. Madhyama of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag, Allahabad.
6. Candidates having obtained 40% marks of the total aggregate of all the subjects at the qualifying examinations may apply for seeking admission. Minimum marks for the candidates belonging to Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes shall be 36% of the total aggregate of all Subjects in the qualifying Examination.
- 1. Pink kurta with small check,white salwar and white duppata.
- 2. Maroon cardigan and / maroon blazer.
- 3. Black shoes.
- 4. Neatly plaited hair.
- 5. No Jewellery is allowed.
Students are expected to follow following guidelines :-
They will abide by the rules formed by UGC, Lucknow University and Exon College.
- No student will engage in any unlawful activity/ies as directed by the authority/ies .In case of any indiscipline the guilty students will be punished as per administrative norms .
Parents and guardians are requested to keep in touch with the college authorities regarding progress of their wards on various domains like education, health etc.
Parents suggestions and advice regarding betterment of students are welcomed by the college authorities.
Parents are advice to cooperated with college authorities regarding matters pertaining to discipline and follow the guidelines given by the competent authorities from time to time.
Use of Smart Phone is restricted in the college premises.Kindly cooperate in this regard.